*Location could be flexible to San Jose, CA/San Diego, CA/Austin, TX
1. PHY Layer and baseband design for next generation wireless connectivity system design and features development with focus on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and UWB.
2. Active participation in new wireless sensing and radar technologies, in both sub-7 GHz and millimeter wave bands
3. Responsibilities will include for standards body participation, for developing and proposing new features at international standards organizations (e.g., IEEE 802.11, Wi-Fi Alliance, Bluetooth SIG).
4. Work with MAC and HW RD teams in system architecture, module & algorithm design.
5. Provide technology development guidance to business development and marketing teams in developing technology roadmaps.
1. Ph.D. with 3+ or MS with 7+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering.
2. Research and development track record in the wireless communications and/or wireless sensing areas related to 802.11, Bluetooth and/or radar sensing, distance measurement, AoA, or ToA, etc.
3. Wireless product development experience in the form of system architecture, system performance analysis, firmware/software design and development.
4. Track record of technical leadership experience PHY wireless baseband standards development in organizations such as IEEE 802.11 or BT-SIG.
5. Proficient written and presentation skills.