Our client is a small/midsized telecommunications company delivering top-tier service to some of the most prestigious clients in the greater Los Angeles area. They are looking for a WIFI Wireless Engineer to join the team. With a strong culture, our client's goal is to create a great place to work and for everyone at every level to feel great about their contribution to the team!
Your experience will include:
Managing and documenting wireless networks, overlaying APs onto CAD (or similar) blueprints for heat mapping, and with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, RF design, and WLAN fundamentals
The ability to design, deploy, and troubleshoot large-scale wireless networks with proven experience in troubleshooting isolation and remediation
Experience with wireless optimizations, including AP placement, achieving ideal signal levels, optimized roaming, spectrum selection, channel tuning, cell optimization, QoS, and more
Solid understanding of LAN/WAN and network protocols and wireless monitoring tools for quick issue resolutions
Experience designing controller clustering, failover methods, and caveats, group management, AP modes of operation, patching, RF management, similar tasks
Demonstrated discipline in recognizing and handling confidential and sensitive information, with proven ability to provide detailed information and summaries to management-level individuals and groups
Experience troubleshooting client experience tests and wireless packet analyses, managing support cases with external technology vendors, and performing active and passive wireless site surveys
Ability to understand and work with large, complex systems, and develop positive working relationships and strong rapport with a team member
· CWNA, CCNA Wireless preferred
· Experience with Ruckus Platform including APs and ICX switches.
· Experience Automating Network Administration using Python, Ansible, or similar tools
· Comprehensive understanding of other networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, and LAN switching)
· Demonstrated knowledge of designing and operating high-density Wi-Fi deployments
· Experience with Ekahau Pro software with Sidekick analyzer.
· Experience with RGnets Gateway on bare metal and VMware platforms is a plus