This is your chance to make your mark. Introducing our customers to the world's most robust network all while delivering best-in-class service. You're the key to elevating the customer experience, providing seamless installation and activation of our state-of-the-art technology. And you'll get the satisfaction of helping others and connecting our customers to what matters most to them every day.
What's a typical day like? You'll work independently at our customer's homes and businesses as a trusted expert, installing the latest technology for high-speed broadband, Wi-Fi, and voice services. You'll have the opportunity to meet new people every day while solving problems and being rewarded for doing great work. Whether you're putting in a new line, climbing a ladder or simply plugging in and activating a Wi-Fi network, one thing is true no two days will be the same.
Want to be considered? You'll need to:
- Work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Possess a valid state driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Lift and move up-to 80 lbs - some of our ladders weigh 50-80lbs
- Weigh less than 275 lbs., required for ladder safety
- At times work in small, confined spaces or aloft (up to 28 ft.)
- Be available for overtime, emergency callouts and holiday work
- Identify wire and cable colors
- Qualify on pre-employment assessments
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
Interested? We provide extensive training and the resources you need in a collaborative and dynamic team environment, built for your success. You'll have the opportunity to continue to learn and grow with ongoing paid training, leading you to exciting career paths.
We offer a competitive salary for all levels of experience and provide great opportunities for career growth. If you have three or more years of related experience and a post-high school education, then you may qualify for starting pay of over $20 per hour.
Once you are part of our team, you'll gain an amazing benefits package with medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. We also provide employee discounts of 50% off on AT&T mobility, internet & fiber and AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice).
To qualify, you'll need to:
• Possess a state driver's license
• Weigh less than 275 lbs. for ladder safety
• Lift and move up to 80 lbs.
• Work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Possibly work in small confined spaces or aloft (up to 28 ft.)
• Identify wire and cable colors
Ready to take your career on the road to success? Apply today.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws