Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Share this Job
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT - BIG DATA
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree - a Larsen & Toubro Group company - combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale. For more information, please visit .
A Technical Architect defines and owns the technical architecture of systems to deliver business objectives while ensuring quality standards. They are responsible for high-level requirement gathering, consulting, design, development, and review of the technical architecture as per business requirements. They enable the creation of designs and frameworks for models and validate their adherence with the overall architecture.
- 14 year experience in the Big Data and Data warehousing space architecting Big data solutions on any cloud platform AWS Preferred
- Minimum 4 year experience of Architecting Solutioning both in Big Data Spark preferred and DW Snowflake preferred
- Should have the sound knowledge on Cloud Implementation, preferably AWS
- Design recommend the database objects design, cluster requirement
- Experience on Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, PySpark, Snowflake, Nifi Optional other Big Data Projects would be advantage
- Experience in migration of data from legacy system would be added advantage
- Hands on with Linux, Database Data-enter set-up, SQL, Java parallel processing
- Knowledge in tools used for testing, JMeter etc
- Must have good analysis for troubleshooting problems problem solving skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Should be proficient in technical documents like UML, HLD, LLD
- Should have knowledge on Data Ingestion batch and real-time
- Central data publication for source and refined data sets
- Data Governance Data Security throughout the environment
- Will be responsible for technically leading the software projects through all stages of the life cycle, including responsibility for requirements capture, design, development and acceptance testing.
- Lead and Direct the architect team to do POC to take the critical architectural decision.
- Work with client EA team to complete some of the Key architecture
- Work closely with BA team to groom technical requirements and validation the system requirements
- Create the Solutioning HLD for the new applications 6. Perform the impact study and guide technical lead for the detailed impact analysis
- Review the code and provide the guidelines to the technical lead
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
LTIMindtree provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Safe return to office :
In order to comply with LTIMindtree's company COVID-19 vaccine mandate, candidates must be able to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 before or by the date of hire. Alternatively, one may submit a request for reasonable accommodation from LTIMindtree's COVID-19 vaccination mandate for approval, in accordance with applicable state and federal law, by the date of hire. Any request is subject to review through LTIMindtree's applicable processes.
Job Segment: Cloud, IT Architecture, Database, Architecture, Testing, Technology, Engineering