Redmond, WA Description:
LTE Support Engineer Long Term contract
- Must Haves:
1. System operational experience, such as application and firmware upgrade and perform pre/post check
2. In depth understanding of LTE EPC and IMS network elements, such as MME, SGW/PGW, HSS, PCRF, OCS, ePDG, and I/P/S-CSCF.
3. Good IP knowledge and routing protocol, such as IPv6, TCP/IP, UDP, ECMP, OSPF, VLAN, IPSec, NAT, IP forwarding, HTTP, HTTPS, SIP, RTP, RTCP, TLS, XCAP, CSSI, and ISSI
- Additional Notes:
1. Local candidate in Redmond WA. Person may have to go to customer site for several days in a week.
2. Yes, candidate can work from home until customer sites open back up - opening is estimated towards end of this year..
3. Previous experience at large carrier such as AT&T is a plus.
1. Bachelors in computer science, or engineering.
2. Master s degree is a plus.
- Years of experience required:
1. Must have minimum 5 years of experience in system test and technical customer support areas.
Common Essential Duties And Responsibilities
In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
Job responsibilities and duties include system level feature integration and verification, inter-operability test with external elements, developing and performing test plans, troubleshooting, direct customer technical support, analyzing problems in customer s lab, and reporting/following up issues with core engineering team at Richardson, TX
To qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
Must have minimum 5 years of experience in system test and technical customer support, good understanding of LTE EPC, IMS, and NFV in VMware and ONAP environment, be able to understand feature requirement/design document and create test procedure. Must be able to work with Redmond local AT&T lab team proactively. Extensive experience with IPv6, IPv4, switches, routers, SBC, and firewalls are required. MC-PTT or Push to Talk work experience is plus.
The following skills and abilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level:
• System operational experience, such as application and firmware upgrade and perform pre/post check
• Strong understanding of OpenStack, DevOps, NFV, MANO, VM ware technology
• Comprehensive system and scale testing involving various features in cloud environments.
• vSphere experience is a good plus
• Good IP knowledge and routing protocol, such as IPv6, TCP/IP, UDP, ECMP, OSPF, VLAN, IPSec, NAT, IP forwarding, HTTP, HTTPS, SIP, RTP, RTCP, TLS, XCAP, CSSI, and ISSI
• In depth understanding of LTE EPC and IMS network elements, such as MME, SGW/PGW, HSS, PCRF, OCS, ePDG, and I/P/S-CSCF.
• LTE and IMS Call Flow Diagnostics
• Core Interface, S1, S6a, S11, DNS, Gx, Gy, S5/S8, S6b, SGi, S1-U, NAS, GTP-U, GTP, DIAMETER, RADIUS, Rx, SGi and others
• Exposure to programming in Python, Java, Perl, and Unix/Linux shell scripting is plus
• Exposure to commercial test simulators and test systems such as Spirent, Aeroflex, Tektronix
• Strong knowledge of Wireshark or other IP protocol analyzer
• Exposure to Cisco router and SBC configuration are plus
Please send your resume to
Regards Alexandria Thomas Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at