V2Soft ( ) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer's true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
Position Overview: As a senior Xamarin developer for the Ecommerce team you will build and create functionalities for a Xamarin native based Mobile application utilized by our customers to shop online. This application will help grow our business by enabling our customers to access critical functions (inventory, custom price, account details, buy again etc.) from anywhere. As a senior developer, you will be responsible for developing / maintaining the code in Xamarin and lead other developers.
: (Remote) Roswell, Georgia
We'd prefer for these candidates to be located in EST or CST as that is where the majority of our teams are based but we're open to any location in the U.S. as long as their willing to work with EST hours. Skills:
- Degree in an IT discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 4 years of applications development experience in the Microsoft environment including design, coding, testing, and implementation.
- Developed in Xamarin Classic Android for at least 2 years. (We currently use Xamarin 18.104.22.168 on Android 9.)
- Experience with MVVM Cross (Version 7 library)
- Experience doing Native Android development
- Understanding of Azure, DevOps2020 and GIT
- Experience with Xamarin iOS, Xamarin Android and Xamarin APK
- Experience with Xamarin Forms
- Experience with Microsoft App Center
- Experience with Azure notifications
- JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Experience with or understanding of ecommerce business (b2b and b2c).
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE).
- to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.