· Experience in telecommunications network design and management.
· Experience in analysis and design of voice networks, LAN and WAN data networks, wireless networks, and/or network management systems to support voice and data services
· Must have 7 years network operations experience. Higher Level Education or Military service can be used in lieu of 2 years network operations experience.
· IA Level: IAT-II One of the following CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH
· and one of the following CCSE NGX, CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, SCNA, CCSE NGX Plus NG with AI, CCMSE NG with AI, CSMSE NG with AI Plus VSX, NSA, ESE
Equal Employment Opportunity
CompTech is committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment in which we recognize and value each other's differences as well as fostering a culture that promotes its core values: Commitment, Innovation, and Customer Satisfaction. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please call Human Resources at or email A CompTech associate will respond to your message as soon as reasonably possible.
- provided by Dice