Our Publix Technology Pharmacy team is hiring for a Sr. Software Engineer primarily focused on iOS mobile application development. This person will design, develop, test and maintain features within our Publix Pharmacy mobile app, which empowers our customers to transfer, refill, and manage prescriptions from a mobile device. They will support ongoing Publix Pharmacy mobile application releases ensuring a fast-performing, first-class user experience, including WCAG 2.1 compliance for customers with disabilities.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science other analytical disciplines or equivalent experience
* 5-9 years of experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into mobile application solutions
* 5-9 years of experience developing native mobile iOS applications using Swift, Objective-C, and Xcode languages and toolsets
* 5-9 years of experience architecting, designing, maintaining, and developing large commerce enterprise applications
* 9+ years of experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into mobile application solutions for system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies, scalability, and total cost of ownership
* 5+ years' experience:
* Supporting iPhone layouts via Storyboards and Auto Layout
* Build Configurations and Xcode Schemes
* Architecture and design patterns, including but not limited to Reactive Programming, Dependency Injection, Singleton pattern, MVC, MVVM, and MVP
* Offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
* Dependency management through technologies such as Swift Package Manager, Git Submodules, Carthage, and Cocoapods
* GIT version control in a team environment
* Submitting mobile applications to Apple App Store for public release
* Debugging performance, memory, storage, and layout issues using tools such as Instruments and Xcode
* Agile/Scrum methodologies