MISSION / SUMMARY:
Reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer or Manager, the Sr. Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for
* The day-to-day hands-on configuration a safe and secure operating environment for GPI; and leading the engineering of cloud and edge cyber security technologies (inclusive to Network Detection & Response CASB, SAAS and AWS) with our third-party managed service providers and respective professional service teams and implementing security solutions to assist businesses with the assessment and improvement of GPI's security infrastructure. Cross train on other cyber security solutions as a secondary charge.
JOB FUNCTIONS: Job functions include, but are not limited to the following.
* Advise senior management by identifying critical security issues; recommending risk-reduction solutions.
* Partner with various internal company departments to provide internal security consulting for various corporate initiatives.
* Conduct forensic analysis of corporate assets to provide Management, Human Resources, Legal, or others (as approved) with requested information to address business continuance and/or litigation needs.
* Responsible for mid complexity to high complexity cyber security technology implementations
* Manage continuous improvement process of security operations
* Act as the single point of accountability across Global IT for security
* Provide the policies and processes across Global IT for Information Security
* Responsible for security monitoring metrics and trending for actionable patterns including pushing knowledge base articles to the Global Help Desk to allow remote incident remediation where applicable
* Drive process improvement to continually improve service and reduce costs
* Collaborate with engineering management teams to ensure proper deployment and monitoring of new security technologies and cloud enablement as GPI continues to evolve in that space
* Extend current security operations management governance model to a global footprint in partnership with other IT leaders in the organization.
* Perform root cause analysis, future prevention / risk mitigation on critical security incidents
* Engage third level support and vendor system engineers as necessary to participate in problem response and root cause determination of security incidents
* Work with the compliance team and vendors to ensure SOX evidence for internal & external audit.
* Ensure regulatory compliance with regional, national & international data privacy regulations
* Provide guidance to development teams to ensure the appropriate level of secure code scans are performed prior to implementing code into the production environment.
* Advanced technical knowledge across cyber security technologies inclusive to Network Access Control, Endpoint and Cloud Security, Identity and Privilege Management.
BACKGROUND / EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security or related field of study; or commensurate experience
* CISSP, GIAC, or CISM certifications are preferred
* 7 years of experience in working across and in an IT Service organization
* Solid Information Security background, including information and cyber security assessment, risk analysis, privacy, data protection, regulatory frameworks, as well as risk and security architecture and demonstrated experience in leading cyber incident response
* Expertise in one or more of the following; Privilege Management, Vulnerability Management, Single Sign On, Identity Access management, Cloud and Network Security
* Strong knowledge of information security threats, vulnerability and countermeasures and associated operational best practices
* Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously that involve key stakeholders across a complex organization inclusive to Ide
* Strong communication skills with the next level of leadership
* Ability to work in a virtual team environment across global time zones
* Ability to pull and analyze data for helping drive continual operational improvement
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at .
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Engineer, Cloud, Consulting, Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology