Applicants for this job have the flexibility to work remote
You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you'll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
We are revolutionizing the world of healthcare through digital transformation and building a world-class software engineering practice. Our high caliber team delivers leading edge technology and drives innovation to solve complex business challenges. Using collective innovation we are turning visions into action and challenging what is possible to support the healthcare of 1 in 15 individuals.
You are a highly collaborative, strategic risk-taker driven to make a difference and change the face of healthcare. You thrive in a supportive, result-oriented community and are committed to the relentless pursuit of continuous growth. You are highly agile, excel in fast-paced environments and willing to push outside your comfort zone. You are ready to find your purpose at work
We are transforming technology and creating a digital evolution that will empower Centene to better serve our members. Sr. Architect (Cyber Security Incident Response) will design and implement the strategic approach to collection, investigation, containment, eradication and recovery processes in Cloud and Virtual Environments.
As Sr. Architect (Cyber Security Incident Response):
• Design and implement the strategic approach to collection, investigation, containment, eradication and recovery processes in Cloud and Virtual Environments.
• Drive the vision and innovation, standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions.
• Monitor emerging IT trends in the healthcare environment and determine its relevance and impact on the company
• Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and communicate long term vision and comprehensive strategic plans for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture solutions
• Develop comprehensive strategic reference architectures for infrastructure and/or enterprise Architecture disciplines
• Partner with Business and IT leaders to drive business requirements into strategic designs
• Serve as the technical expert for enterprise wide or company wide technology and/or application domains
• Oversee systems design and architecture through leadership participation in architecture reviews
• Drive standards for development and design techniques for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture
• Plan and integrate the work activities of virtual IT teams
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
• Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
• Competitive pay
• Paid Time Off including paid holidays
• Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
• 401(k) and stock purchase plans
• Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Additionally you will bring:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
• 8+ years of relevant cyber security design and architecture experience.
• 1-3 years of Cloud/Virtual experience
This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law. - provided by Dice