* 3 years of experience in digital transformation of mainframe modernization projects for global organizations.
* Experience in mainframe re-platform using Micro Focus Enterprise Server.
* Ability to travel 25% of the time.
* Experience in migrating mainframe database, security, and job schedulers to Micro Focus Enterprise Server environment.
* Experience working with a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team and customer base and collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
* Experience leveraging quantitative assessment and analysis for decision-making and prioritization.
* Understanding of the broader cloud marketplace and the differentiators of various cloud offerings in mainframe modernization.
* Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
About the job
Google Cloud helps organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what's next for their business - all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As a Software Solutions Architect for Google Cloud Platform Infrastructure you will develop the next-generation technologies that change how legacy monolithic applications are transformed, validated, and deployed. This includes developing testing and validation automation while maintaining the production availability, conversion/migration automation, distributed computing, and large-scale enterprise grade system design.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations' ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology - all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
* Work with partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of mainframe modernization. Automate mainframe code conversion and migration.
* Implement cloud operations and monitoring infrastructure for mainframe modernization projects. Implement testing and validation automation for modernized mainframe applications along with mainframe security migration to Google Cloud Platform.
* Interact with partners and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful outcomes.
* Collaborate across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and collaborate ideas to achieve organizational goals.
* Design and implement the deployment of cloud-based, distributed, virtualized infrastructure solutions according to complex customer requirements and implementation best practices.