Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Pay: $115,000-$140,000 annually
Bonus (if applicable):
Benefits: Employees working a normal work week (30 hours or more) will enjoy a competitive benefits package for an energized workforce with options for you and your family including:
• Paid time off • Paid holidays • 401(k)
• 401(k) matching • Health Insurance • Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance • Life Insurance • Flexible spending account
• Health savings account • Tuition Reimbursement • Reduced tuition rates
• Employee discount • Employee assistance program • Pet insurance
• Disability Insurance • Paid training • Other benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer.
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at providing technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical complexities.
Software Engineer, Sr.
Experienced Software Engineers-a world of opportunity awaits you! Are you looking for the kind of opportunity that truly challenges you to use the skills you've worked so hard to build? We can help!
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineers to develop and modify software programs of a high degree of complexity and scope.
Must have experience working with Mobile Application Development.
Remote Options Available
About the Role
As a Senior Mobile Software Developer, you will contribute adding value to our client's growing mobile product offerings. Using your development expertise within the mobile space, you will contribute within a solutions platform, consisting of a high degree of complexity and scope. With your thorough knowledge of current mobile development techniques and capabilities, you will collaborate within an Agile Scrum framework and provide technical leadership and guidance. As the team continuously optimizes their processes and product offerings, you will work towards achieving the most effective use of available computing resources through best practices and design patterns.
What You'll be Doing
- Designs, develops and documents technical aspects of software systems and related hardware interface components, based on product and system requirements
- Provides technical leadership throughout the Agile development process
- Provides new solutions and works collaboratively with Enterprise Architecture
- Works with System Administration team supporting production environment, as needed
- Ensures defined quality controls are meet to mitigate defects
- Provides strategies relating to quality and testing throughout the development process
- Provides leadership in the advancement of process improvements
- Works collaboratively within an Agile Scrum team with minimum assistance/guidance
- Agile champion; participates in an Agile development environment
- Provides mentoring, technical leadership and guidance to software engineers in best practices and appropriate use of design patterns
- Maintains current knowledge of new technologies
- Participates in Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective meetings
- Researches and designs new object oriented techniques and frameworks and incorporates best solutions.