A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we're passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.The Role
The Production Infrastructure team's goal is to accelerate the end-to-end engineering lifecycle at Palantir by building tools and platforms that make it easier to create, deploy, and iterate on secure and highly available software. As a Software Engineer on the Production Infrastructure team, you will reimagine how our company builds and deploys software and how we use data to make decisions, then build the products and infrastructure to enable that new approach. Core Responsibilities
What We Value
- Build and maintain highly available systems responsible for service deployment & telemetry across hundreds of production environments.
- Design and evolve software managing in-environment service discovery and configuration of microservices.
- Architect and manage secure, scalable infrastructure utilizing Kubernetes to support our external and internal use cases.
- Develop tools to enable other engineers such as CI/CD pipelines, container schedulers, and custom applications.
- Debug complex issues and performance problems throughout the stack.
- Experience in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics or or similar field.
- Systems programming experience with strong proficiency in Golang, Java, or equivalent.
- Experience developing and managing highly-available distributed systems.
- Demonstrated success building systems that meet requirements around monitoring, stability, and scalability.
- Deep familiarity with containers (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) at scale.
- Experience working with a cloud provider (AWS/AzureE) or in-house data centers.
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world's hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help. - provided by Dice