At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures.
What you will be responsible for:
MFS is recruiting a Senior IT Telecommunications Engineer with a background in Call Centre IT solutions. It would be preferred but not essential to have experience in Cisco USSX. The minimum requirement is to have expertise in Cisco as we have recently adopted this new system. You will partner with the business to design and implement IT solutions. The candidate needs to bring a diverse perspective to our fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* Specializes in Cisco UCCX and Call flow routing.
* Works with clients on Contact Center design builds and makes moderate scripting changes to call flow designs.
* Attends to DR design for all Contact Center groups.
* Performs Call traffic studies and call flow diagnostics for issues etc. Documents all groups call flow designs.
* Dedicated resource for Contact center and any Contact Center design.
* Serves as senior subject matter expert in the field of Unified Communications, maintaining a strong understanding of the field and its related technologies.
* Provides technical support to ensure the ongoing efficient and reliable operations of related MFS information systems.
* Proactively develops and maintains strong knowledge of MFS information systems and their related components, and makes recommendations to improve the reliability, scalability, performance, or security of these systems as appropriate.
* Designs test plans and leads system testing efforts. Leverages technology to automate manual tasks, and seeks to improve efficiency wherever practicable and appropriate.
* Develops, enforces and maintains MFS Information Security controls, procedures, and standards.
* Effectively applies systems security protocols and documentation methods.
* Receives broad goals and overall objectives from Management and assists in establishing and implementing the methods to attain them.
* Effectively presents solutions to team members and management.
* Accountable for meeting assigned project objectives including timelines and budgeting.
* Works on the most complex projects and provides innovative suggestions for solutions.
* Serve as technical mentor to other members of the team, and allocates resources and budgets as applicable.
* Collaborates with other IT and business groups, readily sharing information with others.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related technical field. Seven or more years of related Information Technology experience.
* Previous working knowledge of Cisco is essential.
* IT engineering experience in a call center or contact center would be highly beneficial
* Knowledge of Cisco UCCX call flow designs would be beneficial
* Able to multi-task, prioritize and effectively time manage.
* Strong analytical, problem solving, writing, and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated ability to interact, build relationships, negotiate with, and communicate well with members of team and senior management.
* Makes effective presentations.
What we offer:
* Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
* Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
* Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
* Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
* Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
* Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
MFS is a hybrid work environment (remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting.
This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless MFS approves an exemption as an accommodation due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission of an exemption request does not guarantee that an exemption will be approved or that the request can be accommodated.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at or email for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the EEO is the Law document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, linked for your reference.