We are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer. NVIDIA is seeking to hire a senior software engineer to develop and scale its Data Integrity framework! Our Data Integrity framework is the quality gatekeeper for all data collected by Nvidia's and our partner's fleet of data collection cars. In order to support this large scale effort, you will need to have strong programming skills in C/C++ and experience using Linux for writing embedded code. In addition, it is desired that you have experience with different types of sensor technologies and an understanding of cloud-based technologies. Since this effort is worldwide, you will require excellent communication and planning skills.
Together, we will help advance NVIDIA's capacity to deliver high quality data to trail a broad range of AI-based applications such as autonomous vehicles, healthcare, virtual reality, graphics engines and visual computing.
What you'll be doing:
* Design and build scalable data integrity tests that ensure the quality of the date that Nvidia collects.
* Root cause and triage issues caught by the data integrity framework.
* Closely collaborate with our hardware platform and sensor teams when designing and implementing new tests to expand our test coverage.
* Using your skills to performance optimize the execution of existing tests.
* Port the data integrity framework to be run in different system environments and at our growing number of partners.
What we need to see:
* Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field (or equivalent experience)
* 10+ years of Work or Research Experience using Linux based systems.
* Strong programming background that incorporates methodologies like data structures, design patterns, OOP, and test driven development.
* Experience with or solid understanding of hardware and sensor technologies.
* You possess advanced programming skills to build efficient solutions optimized for runtime and memory footprint.
* A specialist programmer in C/C++ and knowledge of Go.
* Switch effectively between long-term strategic management and near-term tactical management.
* Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills, you have the ability to work successfully with multi-functional teams, principles and architects and coordinate effectively across organizational boundaries and geographies.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Experience working with automotive sensor technologies.
* Background with embedded programming using Linux.
* Experience with Hive and Presto backends
* Enthusiasm to collaborate and build supporting development infrastructure like CI/CD and DevOps.
* A go-getter attitude to dive deep and understand technical requirements.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, Nvidia is widely considered to be one of the technology industry's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working with us and our engineering teams are growing fast in some of the hottest state of the art fields: Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Autonomous Vehicles. If you're a creative and autonomous computer scientist with a real passion for distributed systems and parallel computing, we want to hear from you.
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires that NVIDIA provide the compensation range and benefits offered for this position if performed in Colorado. The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $190,,350.00 USD.
NVIDIA also offers a comprehensive benefits package. We provide health care coverage, dental and vision, 401(K), including company matching and after tax contributions, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave, vacation leave, professional time off, life and disability protection. Employees in eligible sales and positions may also be eligible for commission.
Base pay is based on market location and may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, and other job-related reasons.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.