NVIDIA is looking for an experienced Network and Server infrastructure Solution Architect. Do you want to be part of a team that brings new Artificial Intelligence (AI) and accelerated computing hardware and software technologies to use in the field? We are looking for a compute and networking savvy Solution Architect to join the NVIDIA SA team focused on supporting accelerated computing applications including Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Analytics and Cyber Security.
As part of the NVIDIA Solution Architecture organization, you will be responsible for driving integration of our technology solutions with some of NVIDIA's most strategic technology customers. You will work with internal teams in identifying any gaps in product offerings and providing recommendations to engineering teams on our product strategy. Join us in this exciting endeavor!
What you will be doing:
* Working with NVIDIA Consumer internet and IT services customers on data center GPU and networking infrastructure projects as technical lead. Guide customer journey to server/network cluster deployments and leading discussions about network topologies, GPU cluster bringup, compute/storage fabric etc
* Identifying new business opportunities for NVIDIA hardware/software technology solutions in data center applications. Work closely with the R&D, Product management and Sales teams
* Technical account/project management for NVIDIA strategic customers. Conducting regular technical customer meetings for project/product roadmap feature updates and introductions to new technology solutions
* Building custom product demonstrations and POCs for solutions that address critical business needs for our customers
* Analyzing and solving compute/network performance issues
* Preparing and delivering technical training presentations and workshops
What we need to see:
* BS/MS/PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or other Engineering fields or equivalent experience. Certifications desired (JCIE, CCIE or CCNP)
* This role is for an individual with the motivation and skills to drive the technical pre-sales process. Ideal candidate has 5+ years of Solution Engineering (or similar Technical Sales Engineering roles) experience
* Advance practical knowledge of Networking - Data Center topologies, routing and switching protocols, congestion control and network automation tools
* Detailed system level understanding of server architecture, PCIe devices, NICs, Linux OS and kernel drivers. Deep networking experience, including knowledge of L2/L3 Ethernet or other networking protocols
* Knowledge of DevOps/MLOps technologies such as Docker/containers, Kubernetes, data center compute/network/storage deployments
* Experience presenting to technical audiences and defining architecture designs. Ability to communicate ideas/code clearly through documents, presentations etc
* Effective time management and capable of handling multiple customer projects at the same time
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* External customer facing skill-set and background
* Strong systems engineering, coding, and debugging skills. Including experience with C/C++, Linux kernel drivers and Bash
* Hands-on experience with NVIDIA SDKs or NVIDIA Networking technologies (e.g. CUDA, DPU, RDMA/RoCE, InfiniBand)
* Able to think creatively to debug and solve complex problems
We make extensive use of conferencing tools, but occasional travel is required for on-site visit to customers and industry events. We are open to remote work location. We look forward to have you join our team! NVIDIA is a leading provider of innovative compute (GPU) and networking (InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity) solutions and services for servers and storage. We offer best-in-class network solutions that include adapter cards, switches, cables and software to support networking solutions. Our products optimize data center performance and deliver industry-leading bandwidth and scalability. We serve a wide range of sectors including high-performance computing, enterprise, data centers, cloud computing. We are constantly reinventing ourselves to stay ahead of the market and bring innovative products and services to the industry.
With highly competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an excellent engineering work culture NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology industry's most desirable employers. NVIDIA has some of the most innovative people working on meaningful problems that are defining the field of ML/DL, data science, robotics, and graphics.
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires that NVIDIA provide the compensation range and benefits offered for this position if performed in Colorado. The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $118,,350.00 USD.
NVIDIA also offers a comprehensive benefits package. We provide health care coverage, dental and vision, 401(K), including company matching and after tax contributions, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave, vacation leave, professional time off, life and disability protection. Employees in eligible sales and positions may also be eligible for commission.
Base pay is based on market location and may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, and other job-related reasons.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.