Do you want to help people change their spending habits and earn big rewards?
I am partnered with a leading, unique FinTech startup that is disrupting the debit card space. Bringing in more than 200,000 customers in $46.5m Series B led by Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures - $60m total funding w/ C round coming later in 2022.
Got an expensive credit card? You should ditch it all together! When you open an account, you can top it up with another debit card or set up direct deposits with your employer, meaning you can never go over, get into debt, or pay heft interest fees - All costing less than a typical credit card, but with EVEN MORE benefits!
- Free ATM withdrawals
- Zero foreign transaction fees
- Travel and car rental insurance
- Trip cancelation, baggage, and disruption coverage
Users earn points with every purchase, up to 20 points ($0.20c) per dollar! Currently, you get 5x points on supermarkets, subscriptions, such as Spotify and Netflix, 3x points on food deliveries and ridesharing, and 1x points on everything else - All using a beautifully user-friendly app; it also works with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
What You'll Do:
- Work to ensure the core financial infrastructure and integrations with key vendors are stable and reliable
- Build scalable infrastructure that can handle very large amounts of data with low latency
- Support testing processes and troubleshooting issues
- Create beautiful user experiences
- Contribute to the app features and development
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years experience in frontend development
- 3+ years in the React ecosystem (JS or Native)
- A desire to work on either web or mobile projects as needed
- A passion for user interface design
- Fintech or cryptocurrency experience, especially at a venture-backed startup
- Experience using GraphQL for client/server (ideally Apollo)
- Experience with native mobile app development on Android or iOS.
- Experience creating fluid motion interactions on mobile and/or web platforms.
- Opportunity to be a part of a brand that is creating a new standard of financial services and entering the ground floor of a fast-growing, mission-driven company
- Base to $200k, stock options, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance)
- Full access to the card itself, including staff monthly bonuses and credit
H-1b visa transfers, as well as TN visas are OK. E3 could potentially work, too.