We are Silicon Labs. We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
Why the position matters
Silicon Labs' customers utilize our portfolio of industry leading wireless solutions to create secure, intelligent, connected devices that solve the world's biggest challenges. Awesome experiences with our IoT platform, including software and developer tools, are critical to their success.
As a product manager in the IoT Platform Software & Tools product team, your primary responsibility will be our IoT embedded SDKs and related software products. On a day-to-day basis you will work within a team to understand business needs, capture user stories and requirements, maintain roadmaps, define metrics and systems for measuring business and customer success, and analyze user feedback and usage data. This position requires frequent interaction with other company departments including business segment leaders, wireless stack product managers, software R&D, project management, software architects, applications engineers, and product marketers. Come and join us in our goal to become the undisputed leader in wireless connectivity for the IoT!
Desired Skills and Experience:
* BSEE/BSCS (or equivalent), advanced degree is a plus
* 5 or more years experience as a product manager for software products
* Advanced understanding of IoT or embedded systems product development
* Experience with the application of Wi-Fi and short-range wireless technologies
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
Benefits & Perks at Silicon Labs:
* Flexible Vacation Policy
* Great medical (Choice of PPO or Consumer Driven Health Plan with HSA), dental & vision plans
* Highly competitive salary
* 401k plan with match and Roth plan option
* Equity rewards (RSUs)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
* Life/AD&D and disability coverage
* Flexible spending accounts
* Adoption assistance
* Back-Up childcare
* Additional benefit options (Commuter benefits, Legal benefits, Pet insurance)
* 3 paid volunteer days per year
* Charitable contribution match
* Tuition reimbursement
* Free downtown parking
* Onsite gym
* Monthly wellness offerings
* Free snacks
* Monthly company updates with our CEO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.