The Senior Producer of Mobile Tour Operations is responsible for working effectively with both client and internal teams to flawlessly deliver Event and Mobile Programs that drive client results against established strategic objectives, timelines, and financial goals. The Senior Producer should thrive under pressure, love to travel, and have a passion for event production and logistics.
* Lead the execution of assigned programs of various size and scale including Mobile Tours and other events
* Support the strategic planning and creative development of client event initiatives
* Develop planning tools; i.e. estimates, budget tracking, project timelines, production schedules, event specs, tour schedules, calendars, logistics documents, meeting agendas and notes, etc.
* Serves as the primary contact for client communication (in conjunction with client account team).
* Track budget costs throughout the course of projects and communicate scope changes that affect the budget in a clear manner
* Lead internal and external project/event debriefs
* Establish, maintain and enhance relationships with all team members and departments (production, creative, logistics, etc.)
* Manage DOT compliances including regulations, equipment, and reporting, day-to-day during Mobile Tours
* Mentor and coach junior event/production staff to develop skills
* Day-to-day management of all Tour Staff, assist with hiring and training of staff
* Assist on Mobile Tour RFPs and budgets
* Develop and actively maintain vendor/freelance relationships to ensure the best available resources
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree
* 7+ years of production experience in a major agency, communications or production company with Mobile Tour specific experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Possess a strong teamwork ethic; must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
* Time management and multi-task skills
* Ability to work smart and efficiently in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
* Tradeshow experience a plus
* Willingness to travel (including potential evening, weekend and holiday work)
* Motivated, positive attitude, and results-oriented
* Excellent computer skills: comfortable with Google Suite, Microsoft and Apple applications, Microsoft Office suite, collaborative team project software, etc.
* Positive outlook
* Strong teamwork ethic
* Proficient in Google Drive and Microsoft Office
* Strong attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a team player
* Ability to operate within a fast-paced environment
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Sparks is a live + digital brand experience agency. We specialize in creating connection--real human connection--onsite, online or anywhere. Through a mix of sound strategy, breakthrough creative and flawless execution, we create memorable trade show exhibits, live and virtual events, brand activations, retail stores, corporate environments and other immersive experiences that deepen relationships, inspire action, and build trust--and we do it all over the world.
We operate an open and inclusive culture where all recognize, respect, appreciate and encourage individuality regardless of race, gender, age, religion, culture, ideology, economic status, disability or sexual orientation. We believe that everyone at all levels of our organization is accountable for building this culture and we are challenging ourselves daily to seek and build diversity and equality in any way that we can-and we welcome your ideas to do so.
Think you've got what it takes to hang with us?
We've built our reputation on creating awesome experiences for our clients, but equally important is the experience we create for our people. Yes, we work hard. But we also make it a point to have fun. And we find our people work that much harder when work doesn't feel so much like, well, work. If you share our mindset, we should chat.
We've always got our eyes peeled for smart, hungry people who think that what we do isn't so much a job as it is a way of life. And while any company can supply stuff like benefits (and, of course we do too!) our greatest benefit comes from the amazing people you'll interact with daily, who will challenge and push you to think harder, be more creative and love what you do.
Sparks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.