Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team on a full time basis starting ASAP. Ideally you will have at least 3+ years experience in a similar job role and have a strong track record of Implementing, supporting, and maintaining IT Systems.
This position will deputise for the current Head of Infrastructure.
In return the client will offer a competitive package including provide training courses on CCNA and the chance to join the NHS Pension scheme and other Learning and self-development opportunities.
- Implementing, supporting, and maintaining IT Systems
- Experience of managing and developing a small team
- Managing and installing Storage area networks
- Experience of layer 2/3 networking and troubleshooting
- Setup and install of VMWare ESXi and VCentre in a production environment
- Experience of MS 2012/2016/2019 Server & Active Directory
- Implementing, supporting and managing Firewall / network security systems
- VoIP Telephony and Contact Centre configuration
- In-depth knowledge of LAN and WAN design and associated security.
- Installation and Management of Firewalls
- Experience of responsibility for managing Virtualisation and SAN technologies
- Experience of managing a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop and associated qualifications
- Demonstratable experience of Unified Communications administration (Cisco Preferred)
- Office 365 / Cloud Hosting / Cloud Architecture
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent level of previous experience
- Full UK Driving Licence or equivalent
- Project Management Certification
- Network Certified Professional (Cisco or equivalent)
- Microsoft Certified Professional
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website