• Takes a lead role in serving on teams in clearly defining, with the customer, more complex requirements, deliverables and timeframes. Escalate issues and make recommendations to resolve them to the appropriate audience.
• Takes a lead role conducting more complex root cause analysis to identify and resolve complex problems impacting IT Infrastructure. • Takes a lead role to develop and/or deliver technical training in complex technical areas. May mentor less experienced team members in the execution of their duties.
• Takes a lead role in completing more complex project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
• Bachelors Degree in IT preferred, some college experience at least
• 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology field
• Experience in VMware and vRealize critical
• Cisco and/or Dell hardware experience
Be well spoken and a good communicator
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . - provided by Dice