Senior Infrastructure Specialist/Leeds/Hybrid/Permanent Your new companyHays Technology are currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Specialist on a permanent basis for a leading public sector organisation based in Leeds. Your new roleIn your new role, you will be working as a technical lead, providing technical design, best practice, standards, and policies for IT infrastructure systems and services. You will design and develop proposals which are required to support new projects and initiatives related to specific IT Infrastructure applications including server-based systems, associated database systems and other computing infrastructure, systems, and services. You will also be providing analysis of requirements, service design proposals, specification, evaluation, and purchase of hardware and software, and promotion of services and service management.What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of being responsible for configuring, operating and maintaining server-based systems, database systems and other computing infrastructure
- Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of server-based technologies, database technologies and other computing infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory & able to create / manage group policies.
- Experience of Microsoft 365/SharePoint/Azure/Teams and associated technology is essential
- Uses appropriate styles and arguments to discuss and influence other with regards to complex matters to ensure a common understanding and agreement.
- Experience of planning and delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
- Software and hardware requirements specification and evaluation experience, including where appropriate liaison with suppliers
- Any Infrastructure / IT certifications are desirable.
What you'll get in returnThis exciting position is paying a salary of up to £46,047 which is negotiable on experience and offers an excellent work life balance, hybrid working,40 days annual leave, 18% employer contribution pension scheme, flexibility, training, and development opportunities.What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.