Senior Cloud Engineer - Up to $190K (AWS, Typescript, IoT)Salary:
$130k- $190k Base + Equity + BenefitsRequirements:
AWS, Typescript, IoT, KinesisCompany Intro
We are a technology company that helps frontline workers like firefighters perform better in high stress, life-threatening environments through augmented reality.
We build and manufacture products that help first responders see and communicate in hazardous situations with no visibility and saves lives.
Due to growth, we are looking for a SENIOR CLOUD ENGINEER with experience in AWS LAMBDA and TYPESCRIPT and are looking to make a difference on first responder lives.
If you are a talented CLOUD ENGINEER, join us today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Mission Critical: we help first responders save lives
- Fully Remote
- Advanced, Innovative New Technology
What You Will Be Doing
You will be architecting Cloud applications for our Augmented Reality technology.
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 5 Years With
Nice To Have
- AWS Lambda
- IOT experience
What's In It for You
- $130k- $190k Base + Equity + Benefits
So, if you are a Cloud Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Peter ZhangEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PZ3-L221 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.
Peter Zhang - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.