Our client is a leading FinTech powering the trade finance programmes of the world's largest trade banks and corporations.
They are looking for a sales-focused, technical Sales Engineer, Platform Solutions to join the Commercial division.
Our client is a market-leading FinTech, powering the trade finance programmes of the world's largest trade banks and corporations. Our client's cloud-based platform enables financial institutions and corporates to automate and scale their working capital solutions. Our client has over US$18bn of programmes running through their platform, across the full spectrum of working capital products. Funded by a diverse range of banks and institutional investors, these programmes enable companies to strengthen their supply chains and redeploy capital to drive growth.
Our client is one of the leading providers of SaaS based working capital solutions to Financial Institutions and their clients, providing platform services to over 50 investors and 500 large corporate customers. This role sits firmly within the Commercial division and reports into the Head of Platform Sales,.
Reporting to the Head of Platform Sales, you will be responsible for being the bridge between the Sales and the Development teams. You will be a customer-focused, highly technical sales resource who works together with the Sales team on a regular basis in scoping projects for prospects and existing clients. You will possess both strong technical and strong communication skills.
- Provide technical and operational support across the sales cycle for Core Platform
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders on client's side
- Understand the customer's business and technical needs and pain points and provide technical solutions against requirements
- Fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of our client's service offering to customers from a revenue, cost and risk standpoint
- Perform platform demos to prospects (including at field events such as conferences, seminars etc.) and existing clients based on client's needs
- Ensure that platform's demos are always in perfect condition
- Respond to RFP/RFQ/RFI's with technically accurate and grammatically proper answers
- Working closely with the Product team to contribute to product development, and identify, validate, and prioritise product enhancements
- Ability to travel throughout the sales territory
Our client is looking for a technical salesperson, someone who can understand and interpret client pain points and be a true Sales Engineer. You will be into the detail and technically strong whilst being and remaining commercially astute at all times.
- Ideally an IT Engineering education
- Experience in pre-sales, sales, or IT engineering roles
- Basic understanding of financial products and concepts
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills
- Has the ability to relay technical information to non-technical customers
- Must possess strong reasoning and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience demonstrating enterprise technology solutions to both technical and business audiences
- Ability to work with companies to define solution requirements and map requirements to innovation technology solutions
- Sales oriented with a passion for winning, with a team player mentality
- Desirable - basic knowledge of trade finance working capital products
- Desirable - experience in SaaS company in the financial sector
- Able to prepare PowerPoint pitches and other relevant customer facing documents
- Desirable - fluency in a second language
Our client is looking to pay up to £75k dependant on experience.
I look forward to hearing from you.