Watts is seeking a highly motivated RPA Developer for Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) with analytical skills to support Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implementation through Artificial Intelligence and machine learning for process improvements and automation.
The RPA Developer for AI/ML will utilize both business process and information technology (IT) background to analyze business processes and determine opportunities for AI. Be key player in the design, development, enhancement and implementation of AI & ML solutions to automate business processes across various functions. Support execution of controls and compliance over the RPA AI processes. Support process efficiency and effectiveness using RPA technologies from UiPath.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* The RPA Developer for AI will work with process owners and RPA team to implement innovative AI solutions. The developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting AI solutions across departments. Duties include:
* Work closely with business process owners to understand automation opportunities and work with the RPA team on developing the UiPath RPA scripts
* Help to develop business cases for the creation of Machine Learning & AI solutions
* Conduct testing and maintaining updated workflow documentation
* Develop and support RPA scripts with right controls and meeting all the compliance requirements
* Collaborate with business stakeholders, data architects and IT department colleagues on various project phases
* Support process owners for RPA-related issues and monitor project progress after implementation
* Support implementation of best practices and other improvement initiatives
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field
* No direct reports
* 2+ years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
* 2+ years of professional experience in consulting or data analytics with the well-rounded understanding of all aspects of business process with basic IT knowledge
* 2+ years of experience with Python, .NET or other software coding programs
* Demonstrated understanding in AI/ML algorithms, learning models, graphical models
* Experience with any Optical Character Recognition OCR tool for data classification and extraction
* Experience with deep learning tools such as Tensor flow, Spark, Theano, Nvidia DIGITS
* Project Management experience
* Team Player, enthusiastic to understand complex business processes and perform under pressure
* Understand the concepts, best practices and functions to implement Artificial Intelligence solutions
* Experience with one or more RPA technologies such as UiPath or Automation Anywhere is a plus
* Eager to learn, adopts and leverages fresh perspectives, breakthrough ideas, and new paradigms to create value for the organization
* Keeps up with new industry trends for innovative development and problem-solving ideas
* Analytical and proactive problem-solving skills with IT/statistics background
* Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and fast-paced environment
* Be skeptical and ready to take initiative with a continuous improvement mind-set
* Some degree of exposure to a major Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
* Detailed oriented and ability to learn and work independently
* PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, talk, and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
* WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* Work in office environment
* May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting.
* As required by the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA)
EMPLOYEE CORE COMPETENCIES:
1. Collaborate Across Workgroup
2. Initiate Positive Change
3. Deliver High Quality Results
4. Focus on the Customer
5. Develops Self & Others
By linking this application to your LinkedIn profile, you agree that you consent to Watts and any of its affiliates, divisions, and/or third party service providers accessing and using the information on your LinkedIn profile for the purposes of assessing your application.
Watts is committed to equal employment opportunity. We follow a policy of administering all employment decisions and personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic disposition or carrier status, marital status, military or veteran status, minorities, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the obligations of state and federal law, Watts will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Any employee who needs a reasonable accommodation should contact Human Resources.