REMOTE Lead Software Engineer with native mobile exp. needed for a great company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Naji Hendrix
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $190,000 per yearA bit about us:
*This is a remote position*
With over 90 years in business, we are a global leader in providing water conservation management technology and systems. Through advanced analytics, technology-enabled and market-driven solutions, we aim to solve some of industries' biggest obstacles to growth. We are growing quickly and looking for a Sr. Software Engineer will be responsible for the design and implementation of a multi-user Web-based software product.Why join us?
- Up to $150,000 + annual bonus
- 100% remote
- Health insurance (medical/dental/vision)
- Paid time-off
- Meaningful equity participation
- flex schedule
We are looking for a great candidate for our growing mobile application and server team that will focus on the
continued expansion of cloud services and related mobile app technologies to guide us into the future of
internet connected irrigation systems. We are looking for an individual who has people management
experience and can work on a technical or project leadership role at a hands-on level.
- Understand the requirements and customer needs for software projects. This includes interfacing with
various stakeholders, such as product managers, architects, and management
- Lead the execution of software projects by assigning tasks, tracking and reporting progress, and
mentoring senior software developers
- Design and develop front-end native applications for the support of consumer connected devices in
various home network configurations.
- Lead the implementation and deployment of cloud-based systems utilizing the latest technology.
- Develop business objects to fulfill product requirements and implement Unit Tests to validate the
- Work with the Quality Assurance group to identify and fix defects
- Work with outside vendors for some software components or design work
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited university
- 5+ years of technical project leadership experience for software development
- 4+ years of people management experience
- 7+ years of hands-on software engineering experience with native mobile applications for both
Android and iOS
- Experience managing development using Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Demonstrated on-time delivery of commercial software systems
BONUS if you have:
- IoT cloud experience (AWS IoT Core, HiveMQ, etc)
- NoSQL (Aerospike preferred), MySQL
- Full-stack development
- Experience with Perforce, Git
- NUnit or other Unit Testing experience
- Experience with CI/CD build and deployment pipelines
- Demonstrable understanding of the basics of common Internet, IoT and M2M protocols and methods
such as TCP, UDP, HTTP, TLS, NAT, MQTT
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.