Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay - a company you can be proud to be with.
We re looking for a motivated mobile app developer to help us build the next generation architecture at eBay. Together, we will delight millions of customers a year.
eBay is a global commerce leader where you can influence how the world buys, sells, and gives. You ll be part of a work culture that s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding twenty five years ago. Here, you can be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We seek people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay-does this sound like you? If so, we d love to talk to you! Job Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in designing, building, refactoring and releasing native apps.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies and working in Agile teams is desirable
- Expertise with complex networking environments and how to optimize them for mobile applications is highly desirable
- Proven experience with iOS and/or Android
- Experience with TDD, pairing, code reviews, and other techniques to maintain high-quality code and resiliency.
You will be a member of our native mobile architecture team, building the next generation of infrastructure to support our highly available and highly resilient apps.
- Help us support tooling updates
- Support Core Product developers with debugging issues with tooling and device OS updates
- Work closely with every Core Product domain on feature and architecture implementation
- We follow agile practices and focus on continual improvement in our practices, driven from the ground up. We expect you to advocate for improvements in code and culture, and to support your colleagues in the same.
- Work well with team members and other teams, dividing up workload appropriately.
- Partner and collaborate with other organizations throughout eBay.
- Experience with modern techniques and recommendations from Apple and/or Google for high performance app architecture
As part of the team, you'll also share your knowledge with the wider team as well as learning about and contributing to our core app experience.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay s Diversity & Inclusion click here:
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at . We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. Jobs posted with location as "Remote - United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM)" excludes Colorado, Hawaii and New Mexico.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement