What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
You will develop the latest algorithms, software, and architecures for AI acceleration. In this role you will be a technology leader and provide expertise to help AMD build the best AI acceleration solutions in the industry.
* Knowledge of AI frameworks like Caffe, Tensor flow, Theano, MXNet, etc.
* Understanding of AI application stacks including OpenCV, OpenCL, OpenVX, etc.
* Expertise with Deep Neural network architectures like CNN, RNN.
* Knowledge of Acceleration platforms like GPU, TPU, APU, FPGAs.
* You must be capable of working in a dynamic, high pressure environment
* M.S. or PH.D.
Requisition Number: 153131
Country: United States State: California City: San Jose
Job Function: Design
Benefits offered are described