The Test Engineer will work on field testing on 3GPP standards based on cellular system such as GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, HSPA, LTE, 4G, and 5G. The testing conducts various types of mobility and stationary RF test cases in the field of LTE, WCDMA, UMTS, GSM and 5G. The position requires the Field Test Engineer to analyze and determine issues, check the similar/same issue history, design test plan (location, models, basic parameters, considerations, etc.), field test and/or lab test, set test environment and parameters regarding network circumstance, logging and analyze logs, determine what the log shows, confirm whether the issue is cleared or remained, professional report, and communicate with design team and QA team. Essential Functions:
• Responsible to manage and handle critical and major customer/carrier reported issues and
work with engineering teams.
• Collaboration with carrier and development teams for issue resolution design and development
of test cases, report generation and delivery.
• Perform and manage end to end requirements analysis and develop system test activities
such as feature validation, test description documentation, performance analysis, test strategy creation and problem troubleshooting.
• Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point) is essential for creating the test reports
• General understanding for telecommunication knowledge and Android platform device
• Knowledge of Wireless Technology - GSM, CDMA, 4G LTE, 5G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
• Understanding of TCP/UDP, IP Packet, OSI Protocol Model
• Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable
• Solid understanding of SW testing techniques and methodologies Requirements:
• Associate's/Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 0-1 year of experience
• Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science degree preferred