Peraton is seeking a Mobile Software Engineer to support the First Responder Solutions Program provides dispatch, response, address verification, unit recommendation, vehicle tracking and mapping solutions to 911 centers around the country. Our Mobile products include solutions using WPF and Android frameworks.
The Mobile Software Engineer will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
* Conducts research in design, development, testing and utilization of electronic data processing software.
* Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
* Ensures software standards are met.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a relevant field and a minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
* Android or iOS experience is required
* Ability to work with a small team to effectively provide software solutions to the program
* Ability to ramp up on new material quickly, work independently at times and be productive.
* Must be a US Citizen
* Specialization in WPF & C#
* Experience working within Agile Development Framework
* Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
* Experience being a team technical lead
* General experience with markup languages: XML. MXML, FXML, and HTML
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Colorado Salary Minimum: $66,200
Colorado Salary Maximum: $160,500
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.