The Mobile Test Engineering Team is passionate about test tools and infrastructure. Our primary stakeholders are the Firefox mobile developers for whom we provide testing and testing strategy, test automation and infrastructure support. We re a small team that strives to make a big difference by providing reliable tooling for our mobile engineering teams.
Our team is distributed across Europe and North America.
We believe putting people first makes the best technology, so we invest in time to learn, apply industry best practices and solve problems for our development teams. Our greatest success is improving the lives of the people we support who make Firefox on mobile.
If you enjoy working with others and creating automation, come work with us and make a huge impact.What You'll Get To Do
- Design, integrate and maintain automated tests and solutions for the iOS and Android platforms.
- Work collaboratively with a broad range of project teams inside and outside Mozilla including mobile developers, product, localization, release engineering, IT, operations as well as Firebase community and Bitrise support staff.
- Ensure that our CI pipelines remain reliable tools for maintaining product integrity for all our mobile products.
- Contribute to the team in a spirit of mutual respect and support, willing to both learn and mentor as the need arises.
Bonus points for
- 3+ years of experience in iOS and/or Android automation (SDET, test engineer, etc).
- Adept with Github standard usage and code reviews.
- Proficiency with XCode and/or Android Studio, Python, Bash and Linux OS.
- Ability to design and implement a test strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing mobile applications
- Experience testing REST APIs
- Experience with Jenkins, Github Actions, CircleCI or some other CI/CD tools
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Req ID: R1814