We've been changing the game since 2013, and we're not taking our foot off the gas now! Team spirit is evident at Carvana and every day we let our passions and creativity foster innovation. We take big swings and set ambitious goals in everything we do. If you are looking to join a company revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has done for the car buying experience. At Carvana, our customers can hop online to...
* Search and browse our inventory of over 20,000 vehicles that we own and certify
* Narrow down search results using highly intelligent filtering tools/components
* View vehicle details, Carfax reports and 360 rotating studio images for every vehicle
* Secure financing in minutes using Carvana's in house service or their own bank
* Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length, down payment and monthly payment
* Generate, upload and eSign all documents online (no ink necessary)
* Schedule front door delivery or pick up at one of our vending machines
* Trade in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Carvana (no purchase necessary)
Carvana is looking for Mobile QE who are passionate about driving quality and delivering a positive end-user experience. As QE at Carvana you will have the opportunity to work closely with QE Engineers and build automation tools/frameworks and test suites. You will join a team of highly competent, driven, and supportive engineers in our Redwood City office, Phoenix HQ (or remote).
* Participate in product grooming to understand the product requirements, test case scenarios, smoke and regression testing planning.
* Translate the product requirements into reusable automated test solutions.
* Create, advocate and coach test automation best practices to team members and development teams.
* Establish and enhance automated test coverage strategy that aligns with the product design.
* Involve in improving robust automation framework and integration with CI/CD pipelines, analyze test results to deliver actionable bug reports.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 1 year experience with either
* Swift and XCUITest in Xcode, or
* Kotlin and Espresso in Android Studio
* Eclipse and Selenium, Calabash or Appium
* Completed Bachelor's degree or higher within relevant field
* Experience with REST web services.
* Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
* Good communication and collaboration skills
* A sense of humor. Read this again, if necessary
* Continuous integration experience with mobile apps
* Automotive industry experience
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.