ManpowerGroup has partnered with a leading Financial Services organization in Plano, TX for a contract Mobile Developer/Engineer to assist their team. Future onsite work is required as per CDC and client guidelines for safe return, local candidates or able to relocate encouraged to apply!
Title: Mobile Developer/Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12 months
Need experienced Mobile developer with 6+ years' experience.
To ensure success as a Mobile development Engineer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS and or Android Frameworks, Swift & Swift UI and be able to work as part of a team. Typically requires minimum of 5-7 years of experience. Must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent degree is required
- Designing and building native mobile applications for Apples iOS platform or next generation android mobile applications
- Hands on development of Android and or IOS applications is required
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Extensive experience with iOS and/or Android Frameworks and integrating vendor app SDKs.
- Knowledge of iOS and/or Android back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple and/ or Android design principles and application interface guidelines
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks and integrating vendor app SDKs.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apples design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git, Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with Biometrics, push notifications, usage of Camera APIs, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration & Unit tests. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
Job Key Words:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits?Yes, you can enroll in our corporate discount benefits package
- Remote Workers?Start out remote and expected to go into the office on a hybrid schedule so local or willing to relocate at your own expenses. NO 100% REMOTE
- Visa Sponsorship?Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp?Not eligible
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send an email
Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells.