Mobile Applications Engineer (Security)
Princeton, NJ (Hybrid/2-3 days work onsite)
6 months contract to Hire
Our client in Princeton, NJ is looking for a Mobile Applications Engineer (Security). You will be responsible for analyzing application software design and implementation from a security perspective. You will identify and resolve security issues within the application software. Responsible for providing design and implementation for new software solutions to improve security.
- Knowledge of web related technologies - Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures -and of network/web related protocols
- Knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Software development experiences in Object-C, Swift and C++, Python, and Flutter
- BS/MSin Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experiencein Web application design, Cloud,and client-server architecture
- Experience with image processing, AI and machine learning
- Android development experience a plus
- Experience in passing FDA, CE-Mark, or other standard entities' application process will be a big plus
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at -