An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mobile App Developer to join our team based in Andover. Working alongside the wider IT Service Delivery Department, you will play a big part in the decisions we make to decide the future roadmap of how we deliver functionality to apps used across the Stannah Group.
As the Mobile App Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software solutions for smartphones and other mobile devices, both delivering new features and maintaining the current mobile software.
- Building native applications for iOS and Android
- Developing software using technical and functional design requirements provided
- Updating software to include new features or upgrades
- Testing software to identify any errors prior to release
- Act on any identified errors in a timely manner
- Identify the latest technologies that can be used
- React Native
- Flutter (desirable)
- Android (desirable)
- Programming languages
- Java (Web Rest Services)
- Dependency management
- Local Storage
- Trend MDM, Microsoft App Center, Google Play Managed Store, Microsoft Intune
- Linting Tools
- Relevant IT qualification is highly desirable or experience within a relevant role.
- Good understanding of Git version control
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees' lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme - a proportion of Company earnings shared equally between all employees and paid out at regular intervals
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision