Mobile Android Vulnerability Researcher, Lead
Provide vulnerability assessment and exploitation of mobile devices and mobile applications on handsets on them to uncover unknown and emerging adversary capabilities leveraging expertise in exploitation. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts and contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision and mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
* 5+ years of experience with network exploitation tools
* 4+ years of experience with software development, including Python and C
* 3+ years of experience with network vulnerability assessments
* 3+ years of experience with software reverse engineering
* Experience with iOS or Android Operating Systems
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* HS Diploma or GED
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.