Managing Director, Digital Assets & Blockchain Technology
We work with corporations, governments and law firms to meet legal, regulatory and investigative demands by leveraging our skills to enable our clients to more confidently govern, secure, find, analyze and rapidly understand their data in the context of compliance and risk.
What You'll Do
• Apply analytical skills and leverage existing methodologies to various client situations and practice disciplines and create novel, customized solutions to meet shifting client needs
• Utilize logical reasoning skills to provide complete client service
• Work to ensure a quality product and delivery of all work within established timeframes
• Introduce additional FTI services to clients as needs dictate
• BS or BA college degree required
• 10+ years Digital Forensics or related experience
• Has the ability to travel when requested.
• Has experience with managing client relationships.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and exhibits a strong executive presence
• Proactive individual with strong drive, ambition, and enthusiasm
• Able to delegate and supervise the work of others
• Travel required to clients and to FTI office(s).
Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form and submit the form to your recruiter.
- Employee Status: Regular
- Exempt or Non-Exempt?: Exempt
- Job Family/Level: Op Level 5 - Managing Dir
Compensation My Profile
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
At FTI Consulting, our goal is to attract, hire, acquire, develop and, most importantly, retain the bestand most talented people in the world. As our company continues to grow, we remain focused on buildingand maintaining a strong culture of diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, gender, age,marital status, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability, status as a protectedveteran, union affiliation, genetic information, sex, citizenship status, or any other factor prohibitedby law.