We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for "future," was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas-it's a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot - We are America's Lender.
Responsible for delivering Lead iOS Mobile Engineering level innovative, compelling, coherent mobile app software solutions for our consumer, internal operations, and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise applications through the creation of discrete business services and their supporting components. Works collaboratively with other teams to design and implement innovative solutions using latest technologies and development best practices. This position ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Develops, tests, and maintains native applications on the iOS platform.
- Delivers clean, well-tested code and meets project deadlines.
- Engages in regular code reviews with colleagues to review, analyze, improve, and teach coding skills.
- Adapts to current iOS updates and latest Apple products.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch in Swift programming language.
- Understanding of UI development including Interface Builder, programmatic views, and SwiftUI and translate mock-ups to functioning feature.
- Solid understanding of device capabilities and performance optimization.
- Strong understanding of programming principles (algorithms and data structures).
- Experience with dependency management tools like CocoaPods or Carthage.
- Experience implementing unit and UI tests.
- Ability to write clean, well-organized, and production-ready code.
- Ability to implement RESTful APIs securely.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Minimum four (4) to eight (8) years of relevant technology job experience.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- B.S. in Computer Science or B.S. Software Engineering or B.A. in Computer Information Systems or equivalent education or experience.
Why work for :
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company match
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric people
- Extensive internal growth and professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical health
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.