WHAT YOU'LL DOAs a Knowledge Expert (KE) within BCG's Technology, Media and Telecommunications Practice Area, you will work in a growing global team, providing industry expertise and insights to clients and case teams. You will work together with case and proposal teams to provide knowledge assets, analysis and expert advisory. You will collaborate closely with business leaders, acting as a thought partner in providing advice and client-credible insight, for proposals, client work-shops and commercial campaigns in the domain.
Additionally, as a Knowledge Expert, you will drive development of intellectual property, go to market materials, and publications for the Telecommunications sector. You will manage and develop a Knowledge Team to deliver against business priorities and be accountable for the team's KPIs on billability, work quality, and topic/sector content development.
TMT practice area is one of BCG's fastest growing practice areas. We work with high tech, media and telecommunication clients to make sense of the changes transforming their industries, define winning business models suited to the new competitive environment, and implement those models in ways that create competitive advantage. BCG TMT s vision is to be recognized as the transformation partner with leading TMT companies who are changing the world.YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Leading problem solving and solutioning for clients and driving towards pragmatic solutions tailored to the business context
- Leading development and commercialization of knowledge and assets tools, sector materials, in Telecommunications
- Engaging and communicating with senior stakeholders, demonstrating expert presence and credibility
- Leading projects in a highly effective manner, mobilizing team to deliver on business priorities and commercial impact
- Acting as a highly effective coach and mentor, guiding team members to achieve goals efficiently and effectively
- Working in an ever changing and complex environment, and comfortable with ambiguity and navigating a fast-paced environment
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years experience in Telecommunications / Technology consulting; candidates with consulting experience preferred
- In lieu of consulting experience, 7+ years minimum industry experience required; 10-14+ years of industry experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
- Specialization in Telecommunications
- Fluency in English
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with and manage internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
YOU'LL WORK WITHOur knowledge and research specialists collaborate with global colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge and research positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative research careers.