Archer is an aerospace company based in San Jose, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What You'll Do
* Plan and coordinate all aspects of internal IT specific projects from initiation to delivery
* Projects often involve network, server, computer/device, or software implementation and upgrades, but may involve software applications
* Coordinate work performed by IT staff and internal Clients for project assessment and execution
* Conduct Project Assessments by defining project goals, scope, requirements, deliverables, resource needs, estimated costs, and estimated schedule
* Develop detailed project plans, sprints, or kan-ban break-outs
* Manage all implementation processes such as resource estimation & allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control processes, testing, documentation, training, and on-time delivery w/in budget constraints.
* Create project-level and portfolio-level IT Program and Project Status Reports/Dashboards
* Create and maintain documentation of datacenter & server topology and standards
* Research and document comparisons for cost, vendors, & services
* Participate in recurring compliance activities (SOX, ISO, and other)
* Create documentation of internal procedures and Client-facing materials
* Participate in process definition to support changes in maturity as Archer grows
* Create, update, and report appropriate metrics to the IT Leadership Team
* Communicate w/ office-based and remote personnel
What You Need
* 8+ years of specific IT Project Management experience
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in a computer or project management field
* Firm understanding of project financials and project accounting
* Ability to manage by fact, be objective, and communicate status clearly in few words
* Ability to be detailed in a in a fast-paced environment
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.