DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world. Equipped with Boost Mobile and its 9 million customers as the newest part of the DISH brand, we're setting our sights on competing in the prepaid and postpaid retail wireless market as the nation's fourth facilities-based mobile carrier.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH. Job Duties and Responsibilities
In this IT Manager, Retail Wireless position, you will be responsible for the enhancement and integration of one or more of DISH's retail wireless brands including Republic and Gen Mobile. As we build out this new division, you will have the opportunity to build a team that develops and maintains our multi-branded mobile applications.
Primary responsibilities will be:
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Build a team of world class talent that can deliver quickly and accurately across multiple platforms
- Mentor team members to advance both technical capabilities and career development
- Manage vendor relationships and resources to build and maintain platforms
- Manage tight deadlines on complex deliverables to meet business needs
- Escalate issues appropriately with clear and concise root cause analysis and remediation recommendations
- Present project timelines, objectives, and progress to executive management
A successful IT Manager of Retail Wireless will have the following:
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing high performing teams, with a track record of successfully recruiting and developing talent
- Experience in managing complex system requirements
- Experience with web technologies
- Experience with system integration
- Experience with customer experience/journey design
- Experience in AWS
Compensation: $106,250.00/Year - $143,750.00/Year Benefits
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.