Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Infrastructure Systems Engineer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitor and maintain systems in 24x7x365 highly available production environments
- Ensure correct installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of the AIX and RHEL infrastructure
- Administer, install, and upgrade AIX and RHEL operating systems on both physical and virtual infrastructure
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP); develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures; and contribute to and maintain system standards, policies, and procedures
- Monitor production systems; diagnose and remediate any impacting issues
- Install new/rebuild existing Servers and configuration hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standard and project/operational requirements
- Research, recommend, and implement automation approaches for system administration tasks where possible
- Prepare and present (in both oral and written form) relevant information on highly technical matters in a clear, accurate, and precise manner for technical and non-technical audiences
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows Server technology and related systems including Active Directory, DFS, DHCP, DNS, RDS, GPOs, software deployment tools and security.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience administering and supporting VMWare virtualization solutions in an enterprise environment, including vCenter, HA, DRS, scripting, deployment, etc.
- Well versed in Azure Cloud systems such as VNet, Load Balancing, and configuring
- Hands on experience installing and managing Lenovo and/or Dell server products, rack mount and blade infrastructure, including racking and cabling.
- Power Shell
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one Full time year of college in related major.)
- Understanding of SAN storage concepts
- ITIL v3 understanding.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Madison, WI area are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.