Cranleigh STEM are excited to be exclusively partnering with a leading residential and property company based in Surrey. They are seeking an IT & Infrastructure Manager to professionalise their systems, infrastructure, and IT Management.
You'll be the first person in this role and have sole responsibility for the department, so it will be yours to shape.
It's an all-encompassing role that's right for someone who is happy to work without guidance and supervision but can turn their hand to most things even if it is not your normal area of specialty. You'll need to both shape the IT strategy and implement it.
IT & Infrastructure Manager Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and rollout the company's systems, app, and infrastructure roadmap
- Administration of existing systems
- Full responsibility for data security across all systems
- Network management of our WiFi networks
- Developing and maintaining internal policies for IT equipment, software access, and data security
- General IT support for both staff and our neighbors including onboarding new starters
- Overseeing the IT budget
- Provide training to employees to ensure best practices
IT & Infrastructure Manager Experience and Qualifications required:
- Proven experience developing and maintaining internal systems, infrastructure, and IT support
- Knowledge of security standards, legal requirements, and the management of these
- Experience with a wide range of software systems
- A hunger and passion to build a solid IT strategy
To discuss the role in more detail, or to express an interest please contact Tom Tabor at Cranleigh Health & Safety on , or e-mail with your CV.
Role: IT & Infrastructure Manager Location: SurreyPackage: £45,000 - £55,000 + BenefitsJob Type: Permanent, Full-timeHours: Monday to Friday