Excellent opportunity with a global organization for an IT Infrastructure Engineer - within their Storage/SAN/NAS team. Based from their offices in the Southampton area.
In this role you will support the organizations EMEA storage and server environment. You will need 2+ years IT Infrastructure experience including some experience with Storage/SAN/NAS - NetApp, EMC, 3Par or similar.
Great opportunity to build on skills and experience in a great company environment.
Hybrid working once established.
Key skills and experience sought:
- At least 2+ years experience working within an IT team
- Experience with Storage/SAN/NAS/experience with NetApp, EMC, 3PAR or similar
- Experience in the design, analysis and configuration of complex IT Systems
- Experience of IT service delivery within multi-national and multi cultural organisation
Additional experience of interest:
- Degree or equivalent in computing or related subject
- Qualification in Microsoft/Linux/VMWare/NetApp
Infrastructure Analyst - Storage: Storage, SAN, NAS, NetApp, Tintri, Pure, ECS, EMC, 3PAR, Windows, Linux, VMWare