Overview Our Team Technology Services Group (TSG)
is the technology enabler for our firm. Our services provide a strong, resilient, and stable platform to host business processes while enabling innovation.
We are a global team that provides all infrastructure, end user computing and production support services. Our goal is to provide reliable, resilient, next-generation enterprise technology infrastructure and support that enables BNY Mellon employees to deliver client commitments and business solutions around the world.
As part of TSG, the Infrastructure Engineering
team is focused on providing stable, scalable, and robust infrastructure for the firm while leading the strategy of our integrated engineering solutions. The Role
As an Infrastructure Storage Engineer
, you will be architecting, certifying, and building high availability/ high performance storage solutions. The primary focus is on developing and engineering solutions that will advance the teams vision of a secure, stable, robust, and dynamic end user infrastructure that will support our existing business requirements, as well as easily scale to meet future needs. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for architecting and engineering block, file and object storage solutions.
- Provide technical advice to the lines of business and act as a subject matter expert on these technologies.
- Evaluate potential storage solutions, perform proofs-of-concept, and select solutions to be deployed in our enterprise.
- Lead multiple projects for the storage engineering team, particularly those that require highly complex or innovative technical solutions.
- Handle P1 escalations and provide additional L3 coverage when required.