Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap Right Talent Right Time Right Place Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
Please find below the job description.
Position: Infrastructure Project Manager (Network , Security)
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Type: Full Time Employment
Role: Infrastructure Project Manager (Network , Security)
Location: Carlsbad, CA
The general qualities that they are looking for are:
If you are interested, please forward your resume to , You can also reach me at (+1-).
- Need Sr PM's with M&A experience to support CRG integration and these are long term roles and it will go for 1- 2 years
- Preferably infrastructure PM background with broad experience running various infra workstreams would be a plus
- Seasoned project managers who can independently handle respective workstream with little oversight & support
- Should be good at project management tools , financials / AR / tracking budgets etc.
- Should be good in building relationship with various teams
- Should be good at creating presentation covering Status reports, capable of summarizing deck to leadership teams etc..
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit inwith an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand outwith opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% companies make it to this list)
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Rahul Kemani |Account Delivery Manager
Net 2 Souce Inc.
Office: x EXT- 460 | Email:
Address: Corp. HQ's : 317 George St., Suite 220, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Web: | Social: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
To unsubscribe from Net2Source mailing list, click here
- provided by Dice