Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps (Linux OpenStack Automation) *Remote / Hybrid WfH*. Would you like to take on a technically challenging and stimulating role at a fast growing digital identification scale-up in a supportive environment where you will be encouraged to learn and continually improve your skillset?
As a technologist Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps you will focus on the core production systems and collaborate in building and evolving the current server infrastructure. You'll help design and implement the platform and management infrastructure encompassing security, resource isolation, deployment automation, redundancy and high availability and implement comprehensive but lightweight monitoring, auditing and logging of all hardware, logical systems and software services.
You will work with a range of modern technologies including OpenStack and Kubernetes deployments with a focus on automation and mass orchestration, with minimal manual intervention, to allow for scalability, simplicity of deployment and rapid disaster recovery.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing tech company working on digital personal identification and protection software; you'll be continually learning through innovation and progressing your career.
There's a remote interview / onboarding process and the ability to work from home most of the time with the caveat that you'll visit the London office around twice a month for team meet-ups.
- You have an indepth knowledge of Linux
- You have a strong knowledge of OpenStack
- You have a good knowledge of networking e.g. TCP/IP, load balancers
- You're able to script or code with Python, Bash or Go
- Other technologies you'll be using include: automation tools such as CEPH Storage, Juju, Salt, Puppet or Ansible; Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation; Containerisation with Docker and Kubernetes; experience with any of these would be great but not essential
- You're collaborative; keen to learn and share ideas
As a Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps (Linux Debian AWS Automation) opportunity.