Role: Infrastructure EngineerLocation: West London & WFHSalary: £60K
A global travel & trouring management company is looking for a highly ambitious and driven Infrastructure Engineer to join their global infrastructure team ASAP! The successful applicant will come onboard to play a key role in managing and supporting the IT infrastructure, developing hardware & software solutions and aid in the delivery of large-scale projects.
- Act as a senior escalation point for the service desk
- Efficiently resolve P1 issues to ensure business systems are operating efficiently
- Monitoring & manage key business systems such as Windows Servers, Office 365, Linux, Azure, VMware, Citrix, SQL database servers, and more
- Maintain accurate documentation and ensure processes are continuously improved
- Patch management of the global software & hardware infrastructure estate
- Identify key areas of the infrastructure where improvements are required
- Provide senior level support for networking equipment, including routers, switches, firewalls, and VPNs- Manage the planning and delivery of exciting global projects
Experience & Skills Required:
- A minimum of three years' experience in a System Admin or Infrastructure Engineer role- Windows Server - Server configuration- Office 365 (Exchange Online)- Azure, Intune, SharePoint- Veeam backups- VMware or Hyper V - Server builds- Citrix- SQL Database- Networking - DNS/DHCP/TCP/IP/LAN/WAN- Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VPNs
Click APPLY now to be considered for interviews!
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.