The Infrastructure Architect (Enterprise Mobility & Modern Workplace) will be responsible for helping to design and implement Microsoft 365 and Modern Desktop based solutions to specific Managed Service customers in the cloud.
Key to success will be a close-knit tribal culture of customer centric service. The Infrastructure Architect will be working closely with customers and internal stakeholders on a continuous basis, understanding their needs, helping to architect solutions to complex problems, either as new opportunities or redesign of existing solutions.
Communication and collaboration are paramount to this role, you will work closely with a variety of internal and external business stakeholders and will be continually engaged and collaborating with our clients.
The Infrastructure Architect - Cloud & Desktop EUC Services role is a remote working role
What You Will Do
- Designing, architecting and assisting with the implement and support of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Modern Workplace based solutions (including InTune, EndPoint Manager, Azure Virtual Desktop etc).
- Frequently working closely with clients to understand and capture requirements, developing technically and commercially viable solutions, either for new opportunities with new customers, transformation for existing customers or complex problems for previously implemented solutions.
- Acting as a technical authority, working with the support teams and respective managers to keep them appraised on changes in technology and helping drive appropriate technical training.
- Owning a standard documentation library for these products, ensuring they are regularly reviewed and updated in line with industry changes to technologies and methodologies.
- Architecting solutions which drive automation to help reduce time spent by support teams and in turn, free time to innovate and drive service improvement.
What You Will Have
- Experienced architect, highly motivated and capable of quickly engaging with a diverse client base with their own unique set of challenges and complexities.
- Demonstrable previous experience of architecting, implementing and supporting large-scale Microsoft workplace environments within a managed services environment or single, large enterprise.
- Capable of producing detailed, well thought-through system design and functional specifications for Modern Workplace projects and solutions.
- Solid awareness of commercial, contractual, assurance and governance constraints.
- Keen willingness to mentor others in the team and wider department on technologies within your field of expertise.
- Capability to project manage in an informal capacity; able to apply appropriate project methodology to plan, execute and report on work in a structured way.
- Strong consultancy skills with the capacity to be an excellent motivator in order to meet deadlines and handle change.
- Experience of operating within a multi-supplier / SIAM support model.
- Ability to obtain and maintain UK Government Security Check (SC)
What We Do For You
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
- Summer Fridays! Every Friday afternoon off throughout July and August 2022 (or equivalent time in the week)
- Life Insurance - 4x times annual salary
- Top Achievers Club - Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility - Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme - Up to 5% matched contribution
Who We Are
We are one the UK's largest tech companies, and our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses. We've grown phenomenally quickly with a £275m turnover and 2,800 employees supporting over 25,000 customers. We hire for potential. We want to make sure we have the best people for the job and provide genuinely equal opportunities for our people to thrive. Our recruitment process is designed with inclusion and equity at its core.
Find out more about the next steps once you've applied here - how-we-hire