Infrastructure Application Services Specialist - Up to £41,000 - Leeds Your new companyHays Technology are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Application Services Specialist for a leading public sector organisation based in Leeds. Your new roleAs the Infrastructure Application Services Specialist, you will be responsible for providing a customer focused 2nd line application and database support service, managing and resolving incidents/faults and recommending improvements to mitigate future incidents where appropriate utilising best practise IT Service Management principles. You will design and develop proposals which are required to support new projects and initiatives related to specific IT Infrastructure application including server-based systems, associated database systems and other computing infrastructure, systems and services. What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of being responsible for configuring, operating and maintaining server-based systems, database systems and other computing infrastructure
- Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of server-based technologies, database technologies and other computing infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory & able to create / manage group policies.
- Uses appropriate styles and arguments to discuss and influence other with regards to complex matters to ensure a common understanding and agreement.
- Experience of planning and delivery developers of IT Infrastructure projects.
- Software and hardware requirements specification and evaluation experience, including where appropriate liaison with suppliers
- Any Infrastructure / IT certifications are desirable.
What you'll get in returnThis exciting position is paying a salary of up to £40,931 which is negotiable on experience and offers an excellent work life balance, 40 days annual leave, employer contribution pension scheme, flexibility, training, and development opportunities.What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.